Edgard And Cooper Fresh Venison & Free run Duck With apple, beetroot, pear & blueberry Adult Dog Food 7Kg
Edgard And Cooper Fresh Venison & Free run Duck recipe provides high-quality protein from ‘novel’ sources (and no dried or dehydrated meat), so it’s perfect for sensitive tummies. It also contains prebiotics for a healthy gut, and they've snuck in some sweet potato for slow-release energy. Edgard and Cooper blend their recipes with a super-healthy mix of fruit and veg, plus an extra boost of nutritious herbs and botanicals. Then cook them slowly to lock in goodness and flavour.
- Venison - Irresistibly meaty, this novel protein source may also help reduce skin irritations
- Duck - A great novel protein source, which helps build and maintain muscles
- Beetroot - Incredibly nutritious, packed with calcium, iron and vitamins A and C
- Apple - Rich in important antioxidants, including vitamin C
- Pear - A sweet source of potassium, vitamin C, vitamin k and fibre
- Blueberries - Small but mighty! Blueberries contain more antioxidants than most common fruits
fresh duck 35%, sweet potatoes, peas, pea protein, fresh venison 5%, fish oil, duck gravy, linseed, minerals, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), apple 0.04%, beetroot 0.04%, pear 0.04%, blueberry 0.04%, cowberry 0.04%, marigold blossoms, nettle, blackberry leaves, fennel, caraway, chamomile, balm
crude protein 25%, crude oils and fats 15%, crude fibres 3%, crude ash 8.4%, Omega 6 1.45%, Omega 3 0.8%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.8%.
vitamin A 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 2,000 IU, vitamin E 350 mg. Iron 75 mg; iodine 3.5 mg; copper 10 mg; manganese 7.5 mg; zinc 150 mg; selenium 0.15 mg
|Weight Of Dog||Grams Per Day|