Edgard And Cooper Grass-Fed Lamb With Apple, Carrot, Beetroot And Blueberry Adult Dog Food 7Kg
Edgard And Cooper Grass-Fed Lamb is made with fresh grass-fed lamb, this grain-free recipe is full of high-quality protein and essential amino acids (and no dried or dehydrated meat). It’s hypoallergenic (so it’s perfect for sensitive tummies) and contains prebiotics to support a healthy gut. Edgard and Cooper blend their recipes with a super-healthy mix of fruit and veg, plus an extra boost of nutritious herbs and botanicals. Then cook them slowly to lock in goodness and flavour.
- Lamb - Lamb is a great protein source, full of essential amino acids & dietary fats for maintaining a balanced energy level
- Apple - Rich in important antioxidants, including vitamin C.
- Carrot - Exceptional source of beta-carotene, fibre, vitamin K, potassium and antioxidants
- Beetroot - Incredibly nutritious, packed with calcium, iron and vitamins A and C.
- Blueberries - Small but mighty! Blueberries contain more antioxidants than most common fruits
fresh lamb 41%, potatoes, peas, pea protein, linseed, lamb gravy, sunflower oil, minerals, potato protein, fish oil, mannan-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides, carrots 0.04%, apples 0.04%, pear 0.04%, broccoli 0.04%, banana 0.04%, kale 0.04%, spinach 0.04%, beetroot 0.04%, blueberries 0.04%, marigold blossoms, nettle, blackberry leaves, fennel, caraway, chamomile, balm.
crude protein 25%, crude oils and fats 15%, crude fibres 2.5%, crude ash 7.3%, Omega 6 1.7%, Omega 3 0.6%, calcium 1.0%, phosphorus 0.70%.
vitamin A 20.000 IU, vitamin D3 2.000 IU, vitamin E 350 mg. Iron 75 mg; iodine 3.5 mg; copper 10 mg; manganese 7.5 mg; zinc 150 mg; selenium 0.15 mg.
|Weight Of Dog||Grams Per Day|