Edgard And Cooper Senior Free Run Chicken & Norwegian Salmon With broccoli, blueberry, cranberry & cowberry Senior Dog Food 7Kg
Edgard And Cooper Senior Free Run Chicken & Norwegian Salmon is packed with fresh chicken and salmon, this low-calorie grain-free recipe is perfect for older dogs. That's because it's full of lean protein (and no meat's that been dried or dehydrated), as well as sweet potato for slow-release energy. The recipe contains prebiotics for a healthy gut, and Edgard And Cooper add natural extracts of glucosamine and chondroitin to keep joints flexible. They blend their recipes with a super-healthy mix of fruit and veg, plus an extra boost of nutritious herbs and botanicals. Then cook them slowly to lock in goodness and flavour.
- Chicken - A lean, healthy meat that's full of important proteins to support the immune system
- Salmon - Tasty, easy-to-digest protein (for healthy muscles) and Omega 3 (for a soft, shiny coat)
- Broccoli - Broccoli is a great source of vitamins K and C, a good source of folate (folic acid).
- Cranberry - Low-calorie and high in vitamins C, A and K – and linked to urinary tract health
- Kale - Low-calorie fibre source, packed with healthy phytonutrients and minerals
- Blueberries - Small but mighty! Blueberries contain more antioxidants than most common fruits
fresh chicken 35%, sweet potatoes, peas, fresh salmon 5%, linseed, pea protein, chicken gravy, minerals, mannan-oligosaccharides, fructo-oligosaccharides , broccoli 0.04%, blueberry 0.04%, cowberry 0.04%, cranberry 0.04%, kale 0.04%, maca 0.04%, marigold blossoms, nettle, blackberry leaves, fennel, caraway, chamomile, balm, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate
crude protein 21%, crude oils and fats 12%, crude fibres 5%, crude ash 7.9%, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 1.3%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.8%.
vitamin A 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 2,000 IU, vitamin E 350 mg. Iron 75 mg; iodine 3.5 mg; copper 10 mg; manganese 7.5 mg; zinc 150 mg; selenium 0.15 mg
|Weight Of Dog||Grams Per Day|