Hawthorn Grain Free Dog Food With Lamb, Sweet Potato And Mint
Our grain free dog food with lamb, sweet potato and mint food is made with freshly prepared lamb which is traditionally sourced and a highly digestible protein source rich in amino acids. Formulated for dogs with grain intolerances or sensitivities. Made with 50% Lamb this is a great choice and offers a great value especially when compared to other grain free options.
- 50% Lamb – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals lamb is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Sweet Potato- An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Lamb– A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 14%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 41%, Omega 6 2.2%, Omega 3 1.79%, Calcium 2.41%, Phosphorus 1.5%
Lamb 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Lamb, 18% Dried Lamb & 2% Lamb Stock), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas, Pea Protein, Potato (6%), Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins & Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Mint (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Check the value against the rest of the range
We have done the calculations for each of our own label products so that you can quickly and easily compare each of our products value and you can also use this to check how much money you can save by changing to our foods.