Hawthorn Grain Free Senior/Light Dog Food With Trout, Salmon And Sweet Potato
Our Grain free senior/light dog food has been designed for overweight and senior dogs which require less energy. Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM to promote joint repair and mobility in overweight pets. Added L-Carnitine to maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development.
- 50% Trout & Salmon – Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals. Fish is a delicious source of low-fat protein that your pet will love!
- No added Grain– This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help promote joint repair and mobility in the overweight pet
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Trout – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- With Salmon Oil an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response especially important for joints
- Added L-Carnitine – To help maintain a healthy weight and promote lean muscle development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Crude Protein 26%, Crude Oil and Fats 8%, Crude Fibres 4%, Crude Ash 7.9%, Moisture 8%, NFE 46%, Omega 6 1.2%, Omega 3 3.6%, Calcium 1.3%, Phosphorus 0.9%
Trout & Salmon 50% (including 30% Freshly Prepared Trout, 11% Dried Salmon, 4% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 3% Salmon Oil, 2% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato (24%), Potato, Peas, Beet Pulp, Pea Protein, Linseed, Potato Protein, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Asparagus (equivalent to 7.5g per Kg of product), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Check the value against the rest of the range
We have done the calculations for each of our own label products so that you can quickly and easily compare each of our products value and you can also use this to check how much money you can save by changing to our foods.