Sanicat Beauticat Wood Pellet Cat Litter 30 Litre
Available For Free Local Delivery Only & In Store
Beauticat Wood Pellet Cat Litter is a plant-based hygienic bedding that takes care of your pet’s hygiene without harming the environment. Thanks to its natural ingredients made from wood pellets, it is environmentally friendly and can be disposed of in the organic waste bin.
In addition to its great absorption capacity, the wood is especially soft on your pet’s paws. Beauticat can be used as a domestic absorbent for all types of spillages and is suitable for many other domestic pets such as rabbits, gerbils and caged birds.
Beauticat Natural Wood Cat Litter is made from 100% lightweight, recycled sawdust wood pellets that are organic and biodegradable with exceptionally high absorbency. The pellets naturally absorb moisture and control bad smells, keeping your home smelling fresh and pleasant. They don't break down, even when moist, so your cat will leave their litter tray with clean paws. It's more comfortable for them and more hygienic for your home.
- Made from 100% natural, recycled sawdust
- Hyper absorbent - moisture is absorbed quickly and efficiently
- Controls and neutralises odours naturally
- Pellets don't break down as they absorb
Beauticat Wood Pellet Cat Litter Composition
100% natural and recycled granules of wooden sawdust
Directions for Use
- Provide a litter tray large enough for your cat use comfortably.
- Pour in Sanicat Cat Litter to a depth of 2-3cm.
- Inspect the tray daily and using a scoop remove solids as necessary, dispose of with the appropriate household waste.
- Occasionally shake the tray to bring fresh granules to the surface.
- At regular intervals the tray should be emptied completely and washed out with a mild detergent. Dry the tray thoroughly before filling with fresh Sanicat Cat Litter.