Tetra Pond Variety Sticks
Available for local delivery or in store only
Tetra Pond Variety Sticks are a complete food mix for all pond fish comprising three different Tetra sticks for varied nutrition. The optimal nutrient composition provides all-round, biologically balanced nutrition. The combination of different sticks creates an ideal blend for a community pond with different species of fish, all with their own varied dietary needs.
- Floating food sticks - great for surface feeders
- Koi Sticks - perfect to enhance the colours of Koi Carp
- Wheatgerm Sticks - low waste, tasty sticks make for a nutritious food.
Eeach of the different varieties of sticks includes a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well as all of the nutritional requirements to create a complex and complete feed for all pond fish. The feed also supports the immune system which reduces the risk of infection and disease in your pond. The sticks also includes colour enhancers to bring out the natural colours of your Koi and other brightly coloured fish.
- Varied nutrition comprising three different sticks
- For health, colour and vitality
- Contains essential nutrients, trace elements, vitamins and carotenoids
- Colour enhancers for brightly coloured fish
- Ideal for the daily feeding of all pond fish
- Highly digestible for low water pollution and better water quality
Derivatives of vegetable origin, Cereals, Vegetable protein extracts, Fish and fish derivatives, Yeasts, Minerals, Algae, Oils and fats, Vegetables.
Colourants, Preservatives, Antioxidants; Sensory Additives: None stated; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 28900 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1800 IU/kg; Compounds of trace elements: Manganese (manganese (II) sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg/kg, Zinc (zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 60 mg/kg, Iron (iron(II) sulphate, monohydrate) 39 mg/kg.
Protein 31%, Crude Fibres 2%, Crude Oils and Fats 5%, Crude Ash Not stated, Moisture 7%.
Tetra Pond Sticks Feeding Guidelines
Feed TetraPond Variety Sticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature),
Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
Below 10°C, stop feeding TetraPond Variety Sticks and switch to TetraPond Wheatgerm Sticks