Dengie Alfa-A Lite 20kg
Available For Local Delivery Only & In Store
Dengie Alfa-A Lite is a low starch fibre feed for working horses & ponies, made from pure alfalfa with added spearmint oil and a light molasses coating. Low in starch, Alfa-A Lite is suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis. Rich in calcium, Alfa-A Lite is ideal for breeding and young stock.
- A high-fibre feed providing 9MJ/kg of Digestible Energy which is comparable to a high-fibre cube
- Alfa-A Lite is the lowest energy feed in the Alfa-A range making it ideal for horses in work and breeding stock that hold their weight easily
- Added spearmint oil to enhance palatability
- Rich in highly digestible fibre and packed with natural vitamins and minerals
- Alfalfa is a widely recognised ingredient for promoting digestive health due to its natural buffering properties
- Alfa-A Lite is abundant in quality protein making it ideal for breeding and youngstock
- Naturally low in starch at just 2%
- Free from preservatives and straw
- The alfalfa in Alfa-A Lite is precision-dried to lock in natural nutrients and produce an exceptionally clean source of fibre compared to sun-dried forages.
NON GM Alfalfa, molasses, spearmint oil
DE MJ/kg 9, Protein 12%, Oil 2.5%, Fibre 27%, Sugars 8%, Starch 2%
The suggested feeding levels are intended as a guide only. Always adjust your horse's feed ratio to suit their temperament, environmental conditions, body condition and workload.
|Size in hands
|Feed amount for light work per day
|Feed amount for medium/hard work per day
|Small pony (Shetland, Welsh A)
|Medium pony (Exmoor, New Forest)
|Large pony (Connemara, Welsh D)
|Small horse (Arab, small TB)
|Medium horse (TB, ID cross)
|Large horse (Warmblood)