Hawthorn Superfood 65. Grain Free Salmon for Adult Dogs with Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus & Tomato
Our superfood 65 range is made using the finest freshly prepared raw meat gently cooked to protect the valuable protein, plus a blend of nutritiously beneficial superfoods.
- 65% Salmon, including 35% Freshly prepared Salmon, gently cooked to preserve lots of high quality protein.
- No added Grain– This hypoallergenic recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
- Quality & Value - High nutritional value means you can feed less
- Pre-biotics- MOS & FOS, beneficial for healthy gut bacteria and to support metabolism.
- No added artificial colours & preservatives.
- Dill - A source of Vitamin C, known for it's antioxidant properties.
- Spinach - A good source of iron.
- Fennel - A good source of Calcium which helps maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Asparagus - A source of Folate to help support cellular growth and maturation.
- Tomato - A good source of Potassiun to help with nerve and muscle function.
Crude Protein 28%, Crude Fats 16%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%
65% Salmon (35% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 23% Dried Salmon, 4% Salmon Oil, 3% Salmon stock), Sweet Potato, Beans, Beet Pulp, Dried Superfood Blend* (including Dill, Spinach, Fennel, Asparagus, Tomato), Minerals, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins, Fructooligosaccarides (192mg/kg), Mannanoligosaccarides (48mg/kg), Olive Extracts (0.01%).
*each equivalent to 4% fresh ingredients.
|Weight of Dog (Kg)||Grams per Day|