Aquamax Wood Pellets - 15.9Kg
Available For Free Local Delivery Only & In Store
Aquamax Wood Pellets Bedding is a 'crumble' is made from pure Canadian pine whitewood and is nine times more absorbent than shavings. It is produced from pinewood fibres that have been compressed and the moisture extracted to create tight, dry, dense pellets that are very absorbent. Aquamax eliminates odour as it absorbs and expands to a fluffy and soft consistency which can grow up to four times in volume.
Aquamax neutralises ammonia as it is absorbs which both supports respiratory health and also helps reduce odours. It lasts around twice as long as normal wood pellets as the wood has less moisture content which improves absorbency. It has been dust extracted to reduce air pollutants and ensures you get only high-quality pellets.
Made using only Canadian pine wood, which unlike other woods contains natural agents which remove the smell of ammonia from urine, works as a natural antiseptic and produces a light and fluffy bed. The pinewood used, comes only from sustainable sources which helps with longevity and ensures the protection of local ecosystems.
- Canadian pine wood
- Virtually dust free
- Less than 4% moisture
- Totally bio-degradable
- No additives
- Sourced from sustainable sources
- Nine times more absorbent than shavings
How To Use Aquamax Wood Pellets
- Ideally start with a completely clean stable.
- Place 8 bags (15.91 kg) of Aquamax in the stable (12 x 12). Where the stable has rubber matting you could start with less.
- Rake the bedding evenly over the desired area. Do not be concerned if the quantity appears insufficient.
- Now commence ‘activation’ by spraying the bedding area with a fine spray of water for approximately 3 minutes.
- Within a few minutes, the Aquamax will begin to expand.
- Leave the bed for 15 minutes.
- The bed is now ready for your horse