Grain Free Puppy Dog Food With Chicken And Sweet Potato
Our grain free puppy food has a blend of high-quality proteins and vegetables to provide balance and an introduction to some really nutritious ingredients. Rich in amino acids for growth and development. Glucosamine sulfate and MSM to help with bone and cartilage development in the fastest growth phase. Try our grain free puppy food now.
- Multi Protein – Our grain free puppy food has a blend of high-quality proteins and vegetables to provide balance and an introduction to some really nutritious ingredients
- 60% Chicken, Turkey & Salmon Highly digestible animal protein that is rich in amino acids for growth and development!
- No added Grain– The grain free puppy recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/ sensitivity.
- Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken, Turkey & Salmon – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate & MSM – To help with bone and cartilage development in their fastest growth phase
- Added Omega 3 Supplement- an excellent source of EPA & DHA to support cognitive and visual development
- No added artificial colours & preservatives
Crude Protein 28%, Crude Oil and Fats 15%, Crude Fibres 2.3%, Crude Ash 8%, Moisture 8%, NFE 39%, Omega 6 2.6%, Omega 3 1.8%, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.1%
Chicken, Turkey & Salmon 60% (including 20% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 14% Dried Chicken, 7% Freshly Prepared Turkey, 7% Freshly Prepared Salmon, 7% Dried Turkey, 3% Dried Salmon & 2% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (19%), Potato, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Linseed, Minerals, Vitamins, Carrot (equivalent to 25g per Kg of product), Peas (equivalent to 8.5g per Kg of product), Vegetable Stock, Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/kg), Nucleotides, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Check the value against the rest of the range
We have done the calculations for each of our own label products so that you can quickly and easily compare each of our products value and you can also use this to check how much money you can save by changing to our foods.